Use the questions below to help you begin your preparation before an interview
Remember, they are suggested questions only and are designed to start you thinking about the types of questions you may be asked. You may prefer to ignore them and think of your own set of questions.
Either way, it is a worthwhile exercise to think about what you might be asked before attending the interview.
- Tell me about your work experiences so far.
- What gives you the most satisfaction about your job?
- What gives you the least satisfaction about your job?
- What is it that attracted you to this position?
- Why are you leaving/did you leave your last employer?
- Describe a situation where you had to identify vehicle faults and explain them to a customer
- Tell me about how you record the work you have done.
- What do you know about operating efficiencies and utilisation? Why are they important in the workshop?
- Describe a something you have done to help improve workshop efficiency
- 1 Tell me about how you ensure that the work that you do is of high quality.
- Talk me through what you believe Customer Service is.
- How do you ensure you provide the best customer service you can?
- Think about a situation in the past where a colleague has not turned up for work. What part did you play in helping to manage the situation?
- What suggestions do you have for improving systems/tools/equipment that you have to use?
- What matters most to you about the company you work for?
- What matters most to you about the person you work for?
- Tell me what you know about us.
- Are there any questions you would like to ask me?